Monday, May 16, 2011

More shameless promotion for an old friend



Rashida Clendening, AKA Audio Angel, and I worked together for a short time many years ago at a newspaper. It was a place of semi-dysfunction that seemed very funny to both of us. Since then, she has used her voice in artistic and professional ways in San Francisco. Now she is trying to finance her first album using Kickstarter. The audio clip above shows off the expressive yet understated quality of her voice but does not necessarily reflect the music she plans to record. I don’t really know what she’s planning, other than what I have gathered in the promotional video below. I have pledged a modest sum to support her effort, and I am sharing information about her project at Kickstarter. If you want to pledge, do so soon …


No comments: